one system for every indication- Apply e.max Ceram on four different materials 1) e.max Press, 2) e.max ZirPress, 3) e.max ZirCAD, 4) e.max CAD
a) The lithium disilicate (LS2) IPS e.max effectively combines esthetics and efficiency. The high-strength glass-ceramic (of 360 – 400 MPa) can be used in many different situations.
- Thin veneers (0.3 mm)
- minimally invasive inlays and onlays to partial crowns, full crowns and implant superstructures.
- The material is also suitable for fabricating hybrid abutments.
- Three-unit bridges up to the premolar region
- Lithium disilicate is also used to fabricate posterior bridges as long as it is supported by zirconium oxide. Dental bridges with up to 14 units.
b) Zirconium oxide frameworks can be either conventionally veneered with IPS e.max Ceram layering ceramic or pressed over using e.max ZirPress press ceramic. These combinations produce exceptionally strong and highly esthetic restorations.
c) The Highlights
- Highly esthetic lithium disilicate (LS2) for single tooth restorations and 3-unit anterior/premolar bridges
- High-strength zirconium oxide for multi-unit bridges
- One layering ceramic for predictable shade results and consistent clinical behavior − even in combination work
- Nano-fluorapatite for highly esthetic properties
- Adhesive, self-adhesive and conventional cementation
- High performance even in the posterior region thanks to unrivalled strength and high fracture toughness (ZrO2)
- Excellent biocompatibility and low heat conductivity
- High-strength bridge restorations by combining ZrO2 and LS2
- One layering ceramic for lithium disilicate and zirconium oxide frameworks