3. Digital Implant Dentistry (DID Protocols)
Planning & Designing, Guiding, Restoring The wonderful benefit of CT planning is the ability to visualize the final restorative position of a fixed or removable restoration. While planning an implant location, the future restoration is superimposed above the ridge, providing a clear picture of where the implant should emerge. With this information, CT planning ensures implants are placed in the optimal position from both a restorative and surgical aspect. Creating a diagnostic work up can begin with a duplicate denture, a flipper, or a diagnostic wax-up. Our full-service laboratory can assist in the fabrication of any type of work-up to achieve the desired esthetic and functional result.
- No need to buy the software! It is FREE! Plan your case yourself or upload your data and allow Sabra Dental Studio to preplan the case. Once preplanned, join Sabra via a virtual on line meeting to finalize the plan and order surgical guides.
- Computer Guided Surgery! combines the technology of treatment planning, with the of having your Surgical Components manufactured by Sabra Dental Studio.
- The Surgical Templates! The Surgical Template will be fabricated by Sabra Dental Studio, at our facility. Local manufacturing ensures the excellence you are accustomed to, while making the Surgical Template more accessible with a shorter delivery time.
- Services! Sabra Dental Studio provides consultation and diagnostic services, fabricate the CT scan guides, plan or review treatment plans, fabricate Surgical Templates, create restorative models for immediate function cases as well as fixed and removable restorations.
- Value! Sabra Dental Studios makes computer guided surgery more accessible than ever before. Eliminating costs and working with Sabra Dental Studio to make Computer Guided Products and Services more convenient and readily available than ever before.